- Don't shake your milk bottle. Carefully remove the foil top.
- Stand the milk bottle on the kitchen surface.
- Place a stool next to the surface and stand a jug on the stool. The top of the jug should be lower than the bottom of the milk bottle.
- Take a length of flexible thin plastic tubing and plunge one end of it down to the bottom of the milk bottle.
- Suck on the other end of the tubing until the milk is drawn up into the tube. Cover the end of the tube and lower it into the jug.
- Milk will flow through the siphon from the bottom of the milk bottle into the jug.
- Stop the siphon before it starts trying to take the cream (it'll probably get bunged up then anyway).
Notes from the Green Party Candidate for South Norfolk, for General Election 2015. Longer reflections and discussions on issues relating to policy, the good life, justice, equality, anti-austerity economics and the future of the planet. This is also a forum for exchanging ideas on how to tread lightly on the planet and avoid supporting exploitation and corrupt practices. Here we go...